Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some food...

Hello all!

Well, it's been long enough since my last entry so here I am again. There are lots of new and exciting things going on these days and we seem to be busy all the time. Ezekiel will be 6 months on Wednesday and we can hardly believe it! Time has gone by so fast and I stop at least once a day to remind myself to really make the most of his baby time, next thing I know he'll be going to kindergarten.

Photobucket
I mean seriously, how can you not love this baby?!
On to some more pics of Ezekiel...here he is in his new duck "tub" with dad Photobucket
and here he is eating a bread crust and some prunes (gotta love BLW!) Photobucket
and here he is smiling at Saul's stumpy!
Photobucket

On to the cupcake...
A few weeks ago my sister, CJ took me to downtown San Diego to visit a bakery called "Heavenly Cupcake" the store itself is pretty modern and the cupcakes look great, albeit a little too cardboard-y. Anyway we decided to try: chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter, red velvet and their signature flavor orange chip.
Photobucket
The red velvet was soooooo good, the best of the 6. All the rest were....eh, mediocre. The vanilla actually made me gag, it tasted like a stick of butter!

Enough of non-sweet cupcakes (if that's even possible), here is a really really good cuppy-cake....german chocolate! I've discovered that german chocolate lovers are beyond loyal to this type of cake, they will always choose it before any other flavor!
Photobucket
This is it halfway done and then all the way with the chocolate ganache on top. So chocolatey, coconutty and delicious!
Photobucket
Get out there peeps and show me what cupcakes you've devoured lately!

Yums to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment