Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No cupcake, just baby!

Happy half birthday to you, happy half birthday to you, happy half birthday little bubba!

Yes, my nugget is 6 months old today and what a wonderful time we've had so far. Ezekiel has changed so much it's scary! I really do think babies should stay in the womb for another couple of months because those newborn days are rough. A smiling 6 month old is the cutest thing in the whole world! I'm not sure of his stats as his doctor appt isn't until Monday but I will let you all know then. Here is Zekie today...

Photobucket
Hmmm...who do you think he looks like? LOL
Photobucket
Have I said how much we love our Canon Rebel...?
Photobucket
Yep, he feeds himself!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much he looks like both of you at different times. The first picture reminds me of you as a baby and the second picture is obviously the same facial expression as Saul. Time sure does fly, before you know it he will be 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you dont mind if I follow your blog. Your little guy is just awesome and I love hearing about other babies my daughters age. We have chatted before through Ivillage incase you were curious, ha.
    ps. I have a canon rebel as well, got it for xmas, and LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete