Friday, February 20, 2009

Mostly about baby...

I started this post last week but got the flu really bad and am just now feeling back to normal.


Hello all!

Well this week my dear baby Ezekiel turned 5 months old! I really can't believe it. Just yesterday I was asking Saul if Zeke would ever go to sleep and now he sleeps about 13 hours straight. He is such a good boy. Unfortunately, he has a nasty infection and is taking his medicine like a champ. He hardly ever cries unless I really blow something...lol. Zeke had a doctors appointment and he is big guy coming in at 16.2lbs and 28" long.

I made my first attempt at a real gym this week, leaving the baby with a friend and it did not go well. He was unhappy the hour I was gone so, we are trying one more time and if it doesn't go well I'll give up the dream of getting in shape (at least for a couple of months). Plus, I'm sore...haha.

It's been a week since I typed the above and not too much has gone on since then. Like I mentioned before I caught the flu from god-knows-where and was ridiculously sick for 2 days, the baby and I are still coughing but feel much better. Saul will be back from school on Friday so we are definitely looking forward to that!

I call this one my "Sticky Bun Cupcake"


Photobucket
All baked up!
Photobucket
Cooling down...
Photobucket
Ready to eat with crunchy pecans, just like a sticky bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment