Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cupcakes of old...Part 1

Life with an almost 5 month old is unpredictable to say the least. I haven't really had a chance to come up with any new delicious cupcakes but I have a bunch that I've made in the past. So, I will post my "old" cupcakes until I get back in to the swing of life. Hope you all enjoy my blog and the cupcakes!

The S'more (aka the cupcake that started this all)

You can sort of tell in this pic that this chocolatey delite has a graham cracker bottom!

Photobucket
Creamy marshmallow topping a la David Hartman...


Photobucket
or traditional toasted mallow top.


I can say (just because I can) that this sucker is GOOD. Not too sweet, with a bit of crunch and charred marshmallow.


I'm ending this blog with a pic of my dearheart...can he be any cuter?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am so glad you joined the blogging world :) I can't wait to see what kind of stories you have to tell!!!!! He is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete