Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Okay, it's a few days past Thanksgiving day but...you know me! I hope everyone's day was great and that it was filled with lots of delicious food and especially some good sweet stuff ;)

I didn't do too much cooking this weekend, a bit burned out from my mini pies. For Thanksgiving day I did manage to make roasted vegetables and key lime tarts and for Turkey Day part 2, I made yeast rolls! Yeast rolls how I love thee. They are so fluffy and light and just too much deliciousness...they actually remind me of elementary school. Good times.

So, since I didn't really make anything too great to share I thought I'd post a couple pics of a cupcake I made a while ago. And when I say a couple of pics, I mean it. There are only 2. I really need to tie my camera around my neck to force myself to take pictures, come to think of it I don't think I took any on Thanksgiving! Uh-oh...

Snickerdoodle Cupcake

Photobucket
I made these for my sister Susan's birthday since she is a lover of the snickerdoodle cookie. The cake was light and cinnamon-y.

Photobucket
Now, I know this picture is small but I'm pretty sure it was taken with a cell phone...I know, I know. I made a boiled icing with a bit of cinnamon sugar on top, very yum!

And a pic to reminisce Zeke's first Thanksgiving...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your Zeke Picture! Can't believe how big our babes have gotten:( So glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to following your blog! You rock!

    ReplyDelete