Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby and a pie

Well, busy busy as ever around here. Biggest news is that we bought a house! It is under construction so we have several months until we move but we are happy that the search is finally over. It is a single story on a big (enough) lot and more importantly it is ours, wahooo! I will post pics of the progress, right now it is dirt...lol.

To start off with here's a pic of Zeke eating tofu, he really does like it...!

may

Here he is playing with "Baby Croki" it is a frog that speaks spanish and although highly annoying, he likes it, so it stays.

may

This week I made a Banana Creme Pie, the first ever! I couldn't tell you how it tastes because it wasn't for us. I made a pretzel crust for the sweet/salty effect then did a cream cheese base with fresh bananas, vanilla pudding and whipped cream. Looked really good!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

To end this post...
may
The light of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment